I have changed an abundance in your twelve months. I've discovered what I am to be for the rest of my life.
What I want to pursue. What I am going to pursue. You have changed my future and you are effecting my life in a very big way. I will never toss you aside or forget what you have taught me. Thank you for playing an important role in my maturing years.
I have great expectations for you. Please do not disappoint me. Don't leave me sitting on the bleachers. Don't throw me in the dirt.
I am afraid of everything. I am afraid of what my future holds for me. What will I be like at the end of 2013? What person will I be? But I will trust in God for He has a purpose and a plan. He has a reason for everything.
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings;
6 in all you ways submit to him, and he will make your paths strait.
New Year Resolutions (and things to do in 2013)
1. Keep a daily log of 2013 worthy of posting next year
2. Keep and write down all the good things that will happen in 2013, place them in a jar, and open it at the end of 2013
3. Reach 100 followers
4. Go to Busch Gardens and ride every extreme roller coaster
5. Make a reading list and finish it
6. Meet a blogging buddy
7. Watch a sunrise at Fred Howard Park
8. Re-decorate my bedroom
10. Go to a book signing
(and 20+ more, but I don't want to bore you so... yeah)
What are your new year resolutions?